What's new

3 Boxes

Cadillacpits

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2010
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Did 3 boxes lastnight with no Silver GoT 1 1979s & My 2nd commemorative 1986s Statue of Liberty centennial 6,925,627made.. Not the best boxes but will try again next week.. On the other Hand about a week or So ago I was on a Road trip with my gf with a list of banks on my way seen a bank not on my list stopped in asked the magical ? do you have any halfs she says yes how many do you want ill take them all she opens her drawer all ic is Silver.. She counts them out 18$ worth. I dont know who would turn these in she says as shes handing them over lol It was a Super Score there was 1 64 1 82 washington all the rest were Some1s franklin collection only 3 missing 55 58 63 I WILL POST PICS LATER Thanks for Reading my Post
 
Upvote 0
Man, your walk-in score is almost too good to be true. I'm working on my Franklin collection, the book is mostly empty holes. Seems like most of my Bens are '63-Ds -- not complaining though! ;D
Don't worry about the week boxes, keep pulling and you'll turn up some good finds!
Best of luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom