Minamik Full Member Joined Apr 28, 2018 Messages 123 Reaction score 246 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2018 #1 These are 2 things I found in my yard. And this was in the bottle dump. In case you can't see it, the back says "Monel"
These are 2 things I found in my yard. And this was in the bottle dump. In case you can't see it, the back says "Monel"
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2018 #2 cant Id but cool finds i would tear into that place like a monkey on a cupcake Upvote 0
doublet2a Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 1,281 Reaction score 306 Golden Thread 0 Location Lindsay, California Detector(s) used Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils. May 3, 2018 #3 First item is 1/2 of a Victorian sash buckle.. 2nd item looks like part of a fancy suspender clasp. Tim Upvote 0
First item is 1/2 of a Victorian sash buckle.. 2nd item looks like part of a fancy suspender clasp. Tim
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2018 #4 Monogrammed tie clip as a possibility. Edit to add: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Si...ID-MONEL-Pattern-Tie-Clip-Clasp-/332222417092 Last edited: May 3, 2018 As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
Monogrammed tie clip as a possibility. Edit to add: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Si...ID-MONEL-Pattern-Tie-Clip-Clasp-/332222417092
G glass half fool Bronze Member Joined Jul 17, 2017 Messages 1,123 Reaction score 2,014 Golden Thread 0 Location North of the Mason Dixon line Detector(s) used White 5900DiPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2018 #5 I have seen similar pieces like the 2 in the center used as parts to decorate furniture .They are mounted on the wood and the drawer pulls are attached to the metal .Just a possible guess .I have several like it .I will get a picture and add later Last edited: May 4, 2018 Upvote 0
I have seen similar pieces like the 2 in the center used as parts to decorate furniture .They are mounted on the wood and the drawer pulls are attached to the metal .Just a possible guess .I have several like it .I will get a picture and add later
Minamik Full Member Joined Apr 28, 2018 Messages 123 Reaction score 246 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2018 Thread Owner #6 doublet2a said: First item is 1/2 of a Victorian sash buckle.. 2nd item looks like part of a fancy suspender clasp. Tim Click to expand... Thanks! Upvote 0
doublet2a said: First item is 1/2 of a Victorian sash buckle.. 2nd item looks like part of a fancy suspender clasp. Tim Click to expand... Thanks!
Minamik Full Member Joined Apr 28, 2018 Messages 123 Reaction score 246 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2018 Thread Owner #7 Plug N Play said: Monogrammed tie clip as a possibility. View attachment 1586140 Edit to add: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Si...ID-MONEL-Pattern-Tie-Clip-Clasp-/332222417092 Click to expand... I was wondering if that might be the case. Thank you! Now...who is "G"?! Hahaha As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
Plug N Play said: Monogrammed tie clip as a possibility. View attachment 1586140 Edit to add: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Si...ID-MONEL-Pattern-Tie-Clip-Clasp-/332222417092 Click to expand... I was wondering if that might be the case. Thank you! Now...who is "G"?! Hahaha