What's new

3 days Trash, Trash, Trash, Clad, Trash Trash

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I searched and I searched all I found was trash. I searched an old fairground, I searched an old school, I searched my old yard, I searched a modern park. All I found was trash and some clad $0.91. Oh I found an old pen knife also in my yard.

Here is a pic,

HH!!
 

Attachments

  • 3days 001.webp
    3days 001.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 506
Upvote 2
Cool finds! Sometimes the old stuff is there, sometimes not. WTG!! HH
 
Just keep cleaning it up Mud. Then after that slow it down and really listen to those signals and the faint ones. This is when it will start to pay off.Take a small area and go over it in all metal mode real slow. This will get you all there is and when i say small I mean a 8' x 8' area it should take about a half hour to really hit it right. Nice and slow and over lap and then criss cross. Then you know you did that spot and move on. Good luck. HH looks like Movie money though. LOL HH
 
Hey Mud that almost imitated my finds today! It ain't easy and my wife looks at me like I'm nut's. It takes a lot of hard work to find the good stuff! Then we stopped at a garage sale and found this book, prob. ain't worth shit! but it's old. Just dont look in the ground. Dano
 

Attachments

  • book.webp
    book.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 449
Thanks guys, I think I need to narrow my sites down to hidden unsearched old sites.
Nice book, dano91 it could be worth a lot check for hidden treasures (cash) in the folds of the cover and such.
I hope I will get another good find for you guys soon.

HH!!
 

Attachments

  • happy.webp
    happy.webp
    2.5 KB · Views: 452
  • happy.webp
    happy.webp
    2.5 KB · Views: 456
keep swingin mud! if you think about it...........you have made some awesome finds in a short amount of time! imagine what you will have unearthed this time next year.
 
Mud, just keep thinkin of that nice old coin you found a couple days ago!! Be persistent!

HH 8) surfrat
 
Hey Dano, what the name of that book? and the author? ill look into it for u. HH CS
 
check that 72' penny for a double die either on the liberty part or a double d -
i double check all my change for that one ;) Lefty
 
keep at it mud,itll come,WTG on the finds.All those pull tabs are where you will find jewelry so keep diggin those signals.HH
 
Stay with it,Mud!:thumbsup: As mentioned above,go real slow,and check out every good signal,the faint one's with no VDI/TID are the one's that you really want to dig!:thumbsup: If it ain't deep,it ain't old!:occasion14:
 
I kinda wonder, how confident were you that you would find anything good?

Keep a pluggin' !

HH!
 
I kinda wonder, how confident were you that you would find anything good?

Keep a pluggin' !

HH!

lol, :laughing7:

This was back when I was just getting started.... :occasion14: I was not very confident back then, it was harder to find stuff. :icon_scratch: With the lack of experience, I now have. :thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH !! :laughing7:
 
Sounds like my last month of water hunts. Keep digging.
 
You will have these kinds of days.. Just keep swinging and the good finds will come..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom