What's new

3 Forks for a dollar

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Usually, I don't do good with silverware, but today at goodwill, I think I got a score. I'm not good with hallmarks, but just from the weight of the pieces, I could tell they were silver. Each one over an ounce, so I think I did well. I don't think they hallmark silverplate

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5427.webp
    IMG_5427.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 671
Are the magnetic ? silver is not. I'm thinking they are good and you made a nice score but I would take them to a jeweler to be positive.

Ace Villa-v
 
goldencoin said:
I don't think they hallmark silverplate
Actually, they do. Need close ups of the hallmarks to ID.
 
I looked into it, it appears to be silverplate, oh well

HH
-GC
 
actually they look like a lot of the old coin silver...does it say 800 on it after the halmarks by chance
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom