What's new

3 gold day

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
14k,14k,10k,$10in clad and a whole lot of fun
 

Attachments

  • todays finds.webp
    todays finds.webp
    29 KB · Views: 675
  • 10k charm.webp
    10k charm.webp
    39 KB · Views: 656
  • 10k diamond.webp
    10k diamond.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 676
  • 14k.webp
    14k.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 665
Upvote 0
Very nice! great hunt. :icon_thumright:
 
That is a great hunt. I'm guessing you are in the water? It is still too cold for me.
 
Very nice Dave :thumbsup:
 
Excellent finds :headbang:

Congrats.
 
very, very nice!!!!!!!!! :headbang:
 
Great finds brother!

CB
 
nice finds!
Hey Crackbadger, when u going to put some new vids up? You always clean the beach out there.
 
Nice, I'll be down your way in a month or so, wife wants to go to her moms for a few days...
 
A gold trifecta is A GREAT HUNT! I'm still waiting for my 1st 'tri'. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom