What's new

3 half boxes and 2 dimes

Felixaaron

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I had a few fun finds tonight. 3 half boxes gave up 1 90% Ken and 40% 1 ender. the 2 dime boxes had 1 high quality (au) mercury and 2 rosy 1 ender.

I have two more half boxes on the way from a new bank later this week and I'm excited...

I would post but not a charter member yet... Soon though:)
 
Upvote 0
What do you mean you would post but not a charter member yet? Do you mean photos? You can do that also.
HH
enamel7
 
I did mean photos. Maybe I can't post because I'm on my phone... Anyway, happy hunting
 
Would love to see the Mercury if you can post a pic of it at some point.
 
I have NEVER had luck finding dimes, good job. So i have an idea, and I am wondering if anyone ever tried it. I have a nice metal detector in the garage, has anyone ever tried to use one on an unopened box so they dont spend all day going through it?
 
dpy52081 said:
I have NEVER had luck finding dimes, good job. So i have an idea, and I am wondering if anyone ever tried it. I have a nice metal detector in the garage, has anyone ever tried to use one on an unopened box so they dont spend all day going through it?
I tried this once, with a high-end detector. Every time that I passed the coil over the box, the detector went "beep"!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom