What's new

3 Hours, 3 Other Different Sites.......

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
3,194
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to 2 historic recreation areas from the early 1900's that have been re-purposed........
The first was an amusement park that now has commercial properties. The second was a municipal golf course that has been changed into a baseball/softball complex of fields. The third site is an old historic park that I have used for experimentation/training.........and found out today that I need re-training........

513 Hunt.webp 513 Eye Glass Frame.webp 513 Heart Token.webp

A 2nd pair of eye glass frames in 2 days.........the heart token came from the "amusement park" site.........

And the re-training is......well, I haven't been using headphones. The area I searched is one that I have personally pounded in the park. I pulled hundreds of coins from a 30 ft. x 30 ft. section........including my only silver (64 Rosie), a silver earring and a wheat. Today I pulled all the nickels from that one site in two 2 ft. x 30 ft. passes.........obviously, I need to wear my headphones more often.............

Thanks for the look in and I appreciate all constructive advice...............Good luck to all this weekend................
 
Upvote 10
Nice horse! Is it old?
 
Nice horse! Is it old?

Don't think it is old........it is plastic. Have it soaking in water right now.................I'll send a pic and any info it may have on it............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom