What's new

6 more silvers from my hot spot!

Jsattelhammer

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
39
Reaction score
445
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a good hunt today. Same hot spot is still producing good! I hit 20 wheaties and 6 silvers today. This puts me at 42 Silvers from this park in total so far! My guess that the church used to have picnics in the area is becoming more believable with all of the religious pendants I have found. I have found 6 in total, 4 sterling and 2 non precious. The area I’ve pulled all of this from is about the size of a baseball field. Happy hunting out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5073.webp
    IMG_5073.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_5080.webp
    IMG_5080.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5079.webp
    IMG_5079.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_5074.webp
    IMG_5074.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_5075.webp
    IMG_5075.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5076.webp
    IMG_5076.webp
    1 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5077.webp
    IMG_5077.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5078.webp
    IMG_5078.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5081.webp
    IMG_5081.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 109
Upvote 43
That Park is a fantastic site for sure - congrats on all the great Silver finds ! :hello2:
 
Great finds Thank you for sharing
 
Got out for a good hunt today. Same hot spot is still producing good! I hit 20 wheaties and 6 silvers today. This puts me at 42 Silvers from this park in total so far! My guess that the church used to have picnics in the area is becoming more believable with all of the religious pendants I have found. I have found 6 in total, 4 sterling and 2 non precious. The area I’ve pulled all of this from is about the size of a baseball field. Happy hunting out there!
That's a nice day...what a spot!
 
Congratulations! Great recoveries! Thanks for sharing.
 
Do you mind sharing with us how you found this park ?
 
Got out for a good hunt today. Same hot spot is still producing good! I hit 20 wheaties and 6 silvers today. This puts me at 42 Silvers from this park in total so far! My guess that the church used to have picnics in the area is becoming more believable with all of the religious pendants I have found. I have found 6 in total, 4 sterling and 2 non precious. The area I’ve pulled all of this from is about the size of a baseball field. Happy hunting out there!
Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!!
 
Do you mind sharing with us how you found this park ?
Not at all. I have been using the historic aerials website to locate older parks, probably what a lot of people do. I just happened to be blessed with finding one that hadn't been hit yet!
Last year in 2024 I hit it really hard and managed to pull over 100 silvers, mostly from public land using the historic aerials.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom