Soup Jr. Member Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 79 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Okinawa, Japan Jan 13, 2012 #1 Hello everyone, Have not posted my finds lately. Work and low tide just been lazy. Below is what I found on my last 3 adventures. Goodluck. Yen 9,310 ($121) 2 Silver rings Silver Motorcycle? Quarter & Nickle Rob Attachments today 009.webp 59.1 KB · Views: 301 today 010.webp 23.6 KB · Views: 320 Upvote 0
Hello everyone, Have not posted my finds lately. Work and low tide just been lazy. Below is what I found on my last 3 adventures. Goodluck. Yen 9,310 ($121) 2 Silver rings Silver Motorcycle? Quarter & Nickle Rob
Lorrain. Hero Member Joined Apr 29, 2011 Messages 978 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT & Minelab Elite Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 13, 2012 #2 Nice silver finds, Soup. I especially like that motorcycle pendant; rare to find one of those on the beach..for me , anyway Lorraine
Nice silver finds, Soup. I especially like that motorcycle pendant; rare to find one of those on the beach..for me , anyway Lorraine