3 months no pick up!

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not been hunting much because it's summer. CRH has always been more of a winter thing for me. I went to a bank because I had a hour to kill before I had to be at a meeting. Asked for half dollars and the lady said are you the one who ordered the halves? I say no and she says someone ordered a bunch 3 MONTHS AGO!! And has not come to pick them up. Would you like them. I asked how much and there was 2 k worth so I said yes and bought them. Normally I would not do this but 3 months is crazy long. Let this be a lesson to new hunters who read this thread. Don't order boxes unless you can definitely pick them up in a timely manner. We do not want banks to stop ordering in fear that we will not pick them up. Please pick up your orders within a day or two of the bank receiving them guys and gals! Anyway 3 skunks and one box produced 15 40% not bad at all!

Upvote 0
Thats awesome- love it when someone doesnt pick up their boxes but so true can definitely hurt the rest of us

There was a time I was waiting at the bank for the delivery of my boxes. But the delivery company started altering their times and I asked if the teller would just call me when they came. I would drive right over and get them so I could do what ever I needed to do instead of sitting there. One bank told me the same thing, we have 3 boxes here and the fellow never returned to get them, we got him 4 boxes and it has been months since we have seen him. I said can I take them and she said yes, please do as we don't have room for storing them. They then started ordering for me and it turned out to be a good deal for me.

There may be a justifiable reason for that. Something may have happened to the person who was supposed to pick up those boxes. It might not just be a case of forgetting. Anyway, nice results on that one box.

Last edited:
Justifiable sure but around here it's becoming the norm. I have turned down so many offers to buy boxes that have been waiting for weeks and I don't. Just some CRH etiquette for the new guys to think about

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back