What's new

3 more hours at the Carnival Grounds. the Clouds never Came

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,846
Reaction score
76,286
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the clouds never Came :(

v=90&x=75275&s=&y=98687&z=18&s=&token=71132.webp

Spent 3 hours Baking in the sun


My gas Rebate today only $1.40

Picture 020.webp

todays Junque

Picture 017.webp

Picture 014.webp

2 Wheats
1952 - D 1956


Picture 016.webp

1943-P War Nickel

Picture 009.webpPicture 012.webp
 
Upvote 0
Please pinpoint yourself with a circle and arrow on the photograph. Was that you doing the full moon? I was wondering about the reflecting glare there!
 
:D

Would be cool to get a Live air Shot
 
I don't know what it is . . . but I love old thimbles! :laughing7:
Man it was hot out there today!!! :sunny:

Dave
 
Nice job again Jeff!! Silver two days in a row is always a good thing!!

Congrats!!

Dave
 
Nice one Jeff :icon_thumleft:, nice finds and it's good to see a mod out detecting :laughing7:. What was the thimble made of?


hammered
 
ANTIQUARIAN said:
I don't know what it is . . . but I love old thimbles! :laughing7:
Man it was hot out there today!!! :sunny:

Dave

Yes it was. Supposed to rain today now,
Definately would help the ground.
 
DKinPA said:
Nice job again Jeff!! Silver two days in a row is always a good thing!!

Congrats!!

Dave

Thanks. If you decide to hit it
Dig everything that is on the Fringe of detecting.

I Gave up on 3 or 4 digs,
I Was down to the top of
the Garrett Probe (9") & Still getting
weak signals on some.

But the war Nickel & wheats were almost at that depth
in the hard stone under the fill.
Most of the other Nickels were easily 7" to 8"
& Dated one from '39 0r '59 in very bad shape, to the rest
60's

This appears to be the Wall on the east side
of the First Dirt hole swimming Pool.
Flush with the ground now.
All old finds are east of it.

v=90&x=75275&s=&y=98687&z=18&s=&token=71132.webp

Picture 002.webp


Thanks Everyone :thumbsup:

Jeff
 
hammered said:
Nice one Jeff :icon_thumleft:, nice finds and it's good to see a mod out detecting :laughing7:. What was the thimble made of?


hammered

Appears to be aluminim.
I Should have left it Flat.
it Cracked as I Tried to reshape it.

Thanks :thumbsup:
 
Nice photos & Finds !
Love the war nickels, Only got 2 so far..
HH to you :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom