Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The actual post is in Todays finds, I just wanted to add this to the Deus Forum. My wife found a 3 silver spill, SLQ, Barber dime and Merc in the same hole. She was using the LF coil in I believe 12 hz. She was on the way back to the truck and almost didn't dig them because they sounded like another pull tab to her but dug anyways because it was a repeatable signal. the ground is very wet still from all of the recent rains and the first dime, the merc was deeper than her pin pointer. then below it came the barber and below it the SLQ. She was totally surprised as they didn't have a high tone at all before she dug. I wonder if other trash and the deepness had something to do with the signal sounding like it did. I have dug Mercs that I was sure were Zincoids. The only true proof is digging it and seeing for yourself. She is not using the remote, just the headset with the puck so she tone hunts or just digs repeatable signals in this permission site.

HuntinDog

Bronze Member
May 26, 2010
No. Cal.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
Yeah Ya never really know unless you dig it...
Congrats to her...

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
That’s awesome DL! Congrats to your wife on the Silver coin spill. That’s why I still have my LF Coils.

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats to ya better half DL on some awesome saves... "D"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread