Cuda74

Jan 9, 2021
North Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec II, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
I have been detecting a 1900 house and have three items I need help to identify if possible. Have been doing pretty good with the property, finding wheat cents, two silvers, a Boy Scout Good Luck Token, a silver ring, a copper ring, bale seals, an Alabama Department of Revenue tax token, etc. Great couple that owns the house as well and are really interested in the finds.

MB rounds.jpg Metal with Design.jpg MB Unknown.jpg

1st photo: I've found about 10 rounds of this caliber scattered on the property, seems too big to be something they would have shot off in the town. Maybe the kids found a bunch of them and played with them in the yard.
2nd photo: This piece seems like pewter, falls apart pretty easy and has a design towards the top (leaf on left and other design towards the right) and a stepped lower section.
3rd photo: Have no clue on these, one has the number 26 and the other has a Y embossed on it. Any clue?

Thanks for looking and good hunting!
Cuda74

Upvote 7

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,
I have been detecting a 1900 house and have three items I need help to identify if possible. Have been doing pretty good with the property, finding wheat cents, two silvers, a Boy Scout Good Luck Token, a silver ring, a copper ring, bale seals, an Alabama Department of Revenue tax token, etc. Great couple that owns the house as well and are really interested in the finds.

View attachment 2073804 View attachment 2073813 View attachment 2073805

1st photo: I've found about 10 rounds of this caliber scattered on the property, seems too big to be something they would have shot off in the town. Maybe the kids found a bunch of them and played with them in the yard.
2nd photo: This piece seems like pewter, falls apart pretty easy and has a design towards the top (leaf on left and other design towards the right) and a stepped lower section.
3rd photo: Have no clue on these, one has the number 26 and the other has a Y embossed on it. Any clue?

Cuda74
Nice finds.

tnt-hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 2 bullets look like 50 caliber rounds from WW2. I find them at the beach where they were fired and have found some in town. The local tire plant assembled ammunition during the war and some of the slugs came home with parents from work. Nice finds, stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Cuda74
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Cuda74
Do you have a diameter of the bullets ?

Amazing find Thanks for sharing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions