What's new

3"x18" widescan searchcoil for sand shark

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
1,730
Reaction score
658
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a question that I can't find answers to, maybe someone here knows?

I've found a few places that sell the 3" x 18" widescan coil for the sand shark.

Is it possible for me to put a 20' cable? It has to remain waterproof.

Thanks!
 
Unless you have one of the older Sand Sharks with the connectors, you can't use the Clean Sweep Coil unless you have Tesoro rewire it and I don't think they do that anymore. Having used the CSC before I don't think it would work well with a 20' cable.
 
Thanks Sandman for the reply even though it is not what I wanted to hear.

I guess I'm going to have to spring for a JW Fishers 8X. I'm also going to have to make a underwater sled with a DD to tow behind a seajet.
 
Sounds like a plan..Let us know how it goes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom