What's new

30 minutes, 2 holes, 5 silvers

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
3,078
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went over to one of my permissions and hit the back yard a little better. Didn't give it too much of a pounding in the past, but did get a silver thimble and 1841 silver salt spoon out of there, so it deserved to be tried again. First hole was a spill of two 1940 silver dimes. Second hole was a spill of three silver quarters and four pennies. Pennies were 1940's and one in the 60's. Nothing old, but silver is silver I guess. Also got a plated spoon and two whatsits....but maybe I'll post them later on when they are cleaned up. I think they have some age to them. Thanks for looking and HH

 
Upvote 16
very nice....fun hunt !!!!
 
RM,

Good score 5 silvers in one hunt is the exception rather than the rule.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Congratz! 5 silvers in one hunt is what I call a hellava day!
 
5 silvers and 2 spills, I would be more than happy with a hunt like this! Congrats and HH!
 
CANADA COINS FOR A CANADA MAN ...
 
Wow, a good day indeed
 
Thanks gents!
 
Nice silver spills! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom