What's new

30 years AGo

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
30 years ago this day a pirate of sorts was born. He goes by the name Golden Silver and ruthlessly searches banks in search of Booty. :laughing7: in the form of silver and gold that is. LOL. Take it easy and Happy Hunting to all.

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
Happy 30th Birthday Golden Silver!!! May you hit the jackpot while coin roll hunting today. :occasion13: -Garbageman
 
GS when you say booty, do you mean big booty as pictured below...? :o 8) ::)





Happy birthday... man 30, your a youngster still....
 

Attachments

  • big.webp
    big.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 576
:occasion18: Happy Birthday ! The big three oh! :icon_scratch: Geez half my kids are older than you, I'm getting old :dontknow:. Then again 30 years ago when you were born I was younger than you :icon_sunny:
HH
Rich
 
golden silver;
Best wishes for the PERFECT landmark birthday!!
May your day be filled with never-ending enders!! (Looks like you're off to a good start!)
- grizz
 
golden silver said:
30 years ago this day a pirate of sorts was born. He goes by the name Golden Silver and ruthlessly searches banks in search of Booty. :laughing7: in the form of silver and gold that is. LOL. Take it easy and Happy Hunting to all.

Golden Silver

Happy BD Golden Silver. Shoot, I don't even remember 30 anymore. It was four states ago, one wife ago, and too many sports injuries ago. So enjoy it while you are young! (And yes, 30 IS still young. IN spite of the teasing you may get from friends and family for a few days)
 
Have a great day. I hope you find something special to make it an exciting one. I picked up a couple bags of coins this morning and saw some nice booty. And I haven't opened the bags yet!!
 
Happy Birthay! My birthday is tomorrow. I'll be 65
rileyboy
 
Happy 30th Birthday Golden Silver!!!

:occasion13:

apush
 
Obe, I hope I have at least 60 or more with all due respect. LOL. But I figure if I make it into my 80's I will have lived a long and hopefully fruitfull life. Happy Hunting.

Golden silver
 
Golden Silver!
Happy Birthday! Long may you sail the bounding main, and may your challenge be:
"Surrender your booty and prepare to be boarded!" :icon_pirat:
Keep up the hunt!
Steve
 
Happy birthday!
 
Hope you had a great birthday GS! :occasion13:
HH
Gilbert
 
Happy birthday Golden Silver.

You were one of the first CRh that welcome me here when I was new.

Since it was your birthday I hope you took a rest from CRH. yea Right!!!!


Darth Walker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom