digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Mar 30, 2016 #1 Ya, I know it ain't much, but I knew there had to be some older coins. Now what do they say? "Where there's wheat's, there's silver" Hopefully I won't stab the next one in the head Onward................... Attachments DSCF0817.webp 371.9 KB · Views: 131 DSCF0818.webp 354.9 KB · Views: 115 Upvote 10
Ya, I know it ain't much, but I knew there had to be some older coins. Now what do they say? "Where there's wheat's, there's silver" Hopefully I won't stab the next one in the head Onward...................
texjim Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 4,340 Reaction score 2,703 Golden Thread 0 Location schuylkill county pa. Detector(s) used whites xlt,vx3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2016 #2 Sometimes you have to dig all the garbage to get to the good stuff.
WHADIFIND Gold Member Joined Apr 9, 2012 Messages 12,678 Reaction score 43,391 Golden Thread 1 Location South of the Mason-Dixon Line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett AT-MAX Garrett AT-PRO, Garrett Groundhog, Pro-Pointer, Jack Hammer! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2016 #3 Congrats! I'll tell ya, for a wheatie that old, that's in very nice condition! It would seem they like keeping company with all that iron!
Congrats! I'll tell ya, for a wheatie that old, that's in very nice condition! It would seem they like keeping company with all that iron!
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,757 Reaction score 35,449 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 30, 2016 #4 Congrats!!
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 30, 2016 #5 Nice wheat
Tommy G Bronze Member Joined Dec 5, 2015 Messages 1,575 Reaction score 1,566 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2016 #6 Perseverance pays off. I've had days when I would have been tickled to death to find a wheatie! Keep on diggin!
Perseverance pays off. I've had days when I would have been tickled to death to find a wheatie! Keep on diggin!