Essex
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi people
ThumbsUp.png
wow what i a morning ive had i went out on some pasture land i have done for a few years now which i haven't found much on and then today i change some settings on my XP Deus n bingo this beautiful 3000 year old spear head popped up only 4 inchs deep
shock.png
shock.png
shock.png
so im hoping there is some more around
smile-big.png
smile-big.png
smile-big.png
i cant believe how old it is and where i found it was around a housing estate so you never know whats there till you find it
ThumbsUp.png
its a shame the tip is missing but being 3000 years old then you aint gonna look pretty in the ground
silly.png
silly.png
silly.png

the settings i was on the XP Deus was Program 2 GMP.. Sensitivity 99.... Freq 7... Iron vol 2....Reactivity 1...Silencer 2....Audio Response 2 or 3.....2 Tone tone 1(200) tone 2 (600).... TX power 1 or 2 ....Disc13

here is a picture of a full working one found but mine has the tip missing

if you dont know much about the Bronze Age please read here..
[/FONT]Bronze Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thanks for looking

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 162
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Upvote 4
Congratulatio!!

Hi Jimmy, it must be great to be able to find a piece like that! Can't find old metal items like that out here in the Midwest USA. Happy Hunts CARM!

Great find Jimmy.:notworthy: what you have is part off a Bronze Side-looped spear head, shame it wasn't complete.....:icon_thumright:the loops were for leather thongs to fasten it to the shaft.

SS

thanks people :) SS i have watched a program the other day n they where talking about this n they said its common for theses to break like it :-/

thanks people :) SS i have watched a program the other day n they where talking about this n they said its common for theses to break like it :-/
Common for most Bronze weapons to break Mate.:icon_thumleft:

SS

Shame I can only get the tips, we need a group hunt lol. Its a great piece of History.

Awesome save!!!

Fannnnnnntastic find........and nice research for the ID.....Romans were on the "Island"

Nice one Jimmy!! l still have not found one of those, not even bits of one. keep on finding them.. Hutch.

nice big congrats! ossi

Wow that's awesome, congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back