enamel7
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 6,415
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
I know it's an odd amount, but will take what they will give me.
Totals:
Wheaties:1946,1947,1950d,1951d, and one so mangled I could only tell it was a wheat.
1968 Canadian
1995 Bermuda
2009 type I (5)
2009 type II (6)
2009D type II (1)
2009 type III (1)
HH
Gilbert
PS, my normal half order didn't get ordered this week. I stopped at another bank I have found some before, but they didn't have any. Guess what? They are going to order halves for me. A new supplier, Brinks at that! Start getting them next Wednesday. Will keep you imformed.
I know it's an odd amount, but will take what they will give me.
Totals:
Wheaties:1946,1947,1950d,1951d, and one so mangled I could only tell it was a wheat.
1968 Canadian
1995 Bermuda
2009 type I (5)
2009 type II (6)
2009D type II (1)
2009 type III (1)
HH
Gilbert
PS, my normal half order didn't get ordered this week. I stopped at another bank I have found some before, but they didn't have any. Guess what? They are going to order halves for me. A new supplier, Brinks at that! Start getting them next Wednesday. Will keep you imformed.
Upvote
0







