What's new

$320 in halves, 50 in dimes.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dimes got nothing but a few canadians.
the halves I got a 2004D. in the last roll I got a 2002S, Both of the 2 keepers were MS condition. My first NIFC year proof. Kinda excited about that. No silver though.
I just got my first 2 ordered boxes in, will post results tomorrow.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Rich, I hope I get a decent batch. But I know the more boxes you search, the more you will eventually find. I just have to stick with it even through the skunks. All part of this hobby right?
 
good luck tomorrow...for me something, no matter what, will pop out of a roll when u get a box, today did a box, and got 16 nifc's, once i got exactly 30 nifc's, but usually will find 1-5 on normal boxes, but the ones i got today were almost all 2009's, all looked as though they were just struck, and handed right to me from the machine by the mint worker person emoployee, type worker thing. but, no silver in todays box though, but like i said something should be in there. good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom