What's new

325 Million

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mean, how many of you would really like to win THAT MUCH money? Let's take the cash option, settle for half and pay our taxes, that still leaves you with at least 100 million. :dontknow: I'm thinking a nice quite 5 million would be more then enough for me.
 
Can I buy a refinery with that, & Prove once & for all I can produce & sell gasoline for 99 cents a gallon
if not for state gas taxes & price Gouging by delivery truckers, fuel stations & overpaid execs ?
 
Can I buy a refinery with that, & Prove once & for all I can produce & sell gasoline for 99 cents a gallon
if not for state gas taxes & price Gouging by delivery truckers, fuel stations & overpaid execs ?

I doubt it. :dontknow: I'm sure they'd figure out how to bleed you dry before you ever produced the first gallon. Either that or they'd buy you out and then you'd have twice the money problem. :laughing7:
 
Can I buy a refinery with that, & Prove once & for all I can produce & sell gasoline for 99 cents a gallon
if not for state gas taxes & price Gouging by delivery truckers, fuel stations & overpaid execs ?

Never happen. Too many already established powerful people would have too much to lose.
You would have an unfortunate accident.
 
I would go the dollar store and buy 325 million plastic bowls.

Why?

I would then resell them for TWO dollars a piece and make 650 million. :-)

You see, nobody really KNOWS what plastic bowls cost, they just know they need them.
;)
 
Last edited:
Jeff is correct. It actually cost about $5 a bbl to produce oil. The rest is ill gotten gain. Frank STILL LIFE-000-3 croc.webp
 
Estimated Annuity $425,000,000 & Climbing



Estimated Cash $278,300,000 soon worth buying a ticket
:thumbsup:
 
HA! :tongue3: If I won it... would keep 1 million and send the rest back to the Feds to "pay down the National debt".:laughing7:
 
Last edited:
HA! :tongue3: If I won it... would keep 1 million and send the rest back to the Feds to "pay down the National debt".:laughing7:

So you believe pigs can Fly, Santa Clause is real, and when you smile, the whole world smiles with you ? :laughing9:

LOL If I win, They'll get their taxes & I'll support huge tax cuts for Millionaires :laughing7:


until I win, I support bleeding Millionaires Dry :icon_thumright:

hey-theres-dancing-santa-gif-hey-theres-dancing-santa.gif
 
Last edited:
ya know what surprises me.

every year one of the lotteries has a gigantic jackpot that is won just before christmas

And still people don't believe the lotteries are fixed :dontknow:
 
jeff of pa said:
ya know what surprises me.

every year one of the lotteries has a gigantic jackpot that is won just before christmas

And still people don't believe the lotteries are fixed :dontknow:



Just bought a power ball ticket.
 
ya know what surprises me.

every year one of the lotteries has a gigantic jackpot that is won just before christmas

And still people don't believe the lotteries are fixed :dontknow:

Fixed? You mean it was broken before? No wonder I wasn't winning. Those cheating B******s! :laughing7:
 
I would not give the feds more than what I had to. They already do NOT know how to even use it wisely. Probably go to and spend it on some ladies of pleasure or purchase some firearms for those south of the border.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom