What's new

$340 In Halves Today

Seajay

Full Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, Garrett's CX w/Bloodhound, GTA 500, Whites PI
Sorted through $340 in Halves and came up with 1 '64, 3 '65-'69, and a Franklin (1960)! That coin was the icing on the cake for a rather dismal day searching. Better luck next time! Maybe the beach will turn up a gold band or something better this afternoon.

Seajay
 
Upvote 0
I bought 300 dollars today and got skunked, so I would say you did ok.
 
Lookin' at it that way, I think you're right.
 
5 more to add to your stash , hell you did better than I did and I opened 4 boxes yesterday ..imo you did pretty good :thumbsup:, Ed
 
Sounds good to me! :thumbsup: I picked up about $340 in hand rolls and loose this morning and didn't find any keepers.
 
Not too shabby, I did $2,000 in half's today and got one lonely 1964.... :tard:
 
Well, if it is any consolation, I got skunked at the beach....one lone pull tab and 3 pieces of junk!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom