What's new

$380.00 in nickels yeilds some goodys.......

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
just went through 380.00 in nickels some fed rolls and some hand rolls
ended up with
93-pre 60's
5- silver wartimes
4-buffalos 1923-s, 1925-s, 1929, and dateless

the 1945-s silver wartime looks unlike any one im ever gotten. Its shiiny just like a silver half and looks almost new.
thanx for looking
 

Attachments

  • DSC02512.webp
    DSC02512.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 326
  • DSC02511.webp
    DSC02511.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC02513.webp
    DSC02513.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC02514.webp
    DSC02514.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 311
  • DSC02515.webp
    DSC02515.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 323
Upvote 0
Nice haul!!! :thumbsup:
 
Great finds. I have also found a silver nickel in good shape. Mine was a 1943P in a high grade I think it might even pass for uncirculated if someone looked at it not knowing i pulled it out of a roll. That is why I love nickels there is some great coins out there. And usually every box makes you happy with the finds. Trust me the thrill of pulling V-nickels out is unreal. Keep up the good work.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
How were the finds between the machine rolls vs. the hand rolls?
 
Codes said:
How were the finds between the machine rolls vs. the hand rolls?

i got 2 of the silvers out of the hand rolls and 1 buffalo.
the rest came from the fed rolls
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
Great finds. I have also found a silver nickel in good shape. Mine was a 1943P in a high grade I think it might even pass for uncirculated if someone looked at it not knowing i pulled it out of a roll. That is why I love nickels there is some great coins out there. And usually every box makes you happy with the finds. Trust me the thrill of pulling V-nickels out is unreal. Keep up the good work.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

i wonder, is that how the silver nickels looked, b4 they where in circulation for all those yrs. If so tey must have stuck out compared to the normal ones?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom