What's new

387 Grams Silver Bar

onthespot

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
387 Gram Silver Bar

Picked up a 387 Gram Silver bar, stamped in Kanji. It`s Pretty cool!!!
 

Attachments

  • Silver Bar.webp
    Silver Bar.webp
    7 KB · Views: 842
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi you found that detecting ? very cool :hello2:
 
Awesome, did you find it in the water or land, I'm guessing land because it looks really clean. WTG!!!!!
 
I did not find it detecting, old man I work with had it. I bartered for it!
 
swapping off your finds? Sounds good to me!
 
Only a pirate would do something like bartering....:icon_thumright:
 
onthespot, that is some bartering treasure!:icon_thumright:
Good for you!

Lorraine
 
Hope it's solid silver thru and thru. I hear of a lot of stories where things are embedded in bars of silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom