Miah
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2011
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 133
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cape Cod MA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer II
Whites Surfmaster PI
Whites XLT
Last night I wanted to make the most of the minus tide so I tried a popular beach what has been sanded in thinking there would be flats which had been striped of sand to replenish the beach but I was surprised to find that the flats just like the beach have more sand than I have ever seen on them in my 15+ years of detecting. I can't imagine where it all came from. Couldn't find anything other than try typical light targets. Zinc cents, aluminum trash, etc. so I moved on and tried the banks of an estuary I rarely hunt hoping to find some older coins but only did marginally better than the beach. Four wheat cents one euro cent and a nice old key.


Upvote
8







