What's new

3hr Low tide hunt silver and a bufffalo

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hit the beach right at low and worked the wet sand. 61 coins 27Q,14D,10N,10P a mercury dime and 1929 buffalo. Both earings are junk
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice going.
I like the buffalo, and 27 quarters is not too shabby!
 
Nice hunt, BCNJ.....great coin count, and I loooooooooove Buffalo nickels! :hello2::headbang:

1929 Buffalo nickel is a terrific find; nice to see the date on that coin;the majority of the ones that I find have no visible date .

Congrats on all those finds.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom