3k in boxes or bags of halves tommorow !

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody ! I've got a little road trip lined up for tommorow - Hope to snag 3k in halves
if its even close to the last 3k run I did , I'll be very happy - Hey I'm grateful if I get a few
goodies . This hobby and my metaldetecting pastime , are making my life so enjoyable -
I have so much to be thankful for on the eve. of thanksgiving - including all of you here -
you inspire me and inform me --- Thank you !!! I'll keep ya posted on tommorows hunt.

Argentium.

Upvote 0
wow you are so right,we/us the people on here are the most. its like a big tight family kinda cool huh?it seems like we all are related somehow/someway and we kinda are I just know the people on here are a GREAT bunch prob. the nicest people in the world.HH

I am thinking you will hit it big for a good while with those bags. Bags are always better and the fact that you have a steady stream of them every week is incredible. Hope you do well and more importantly I hope I am on your christmas list. :wink:

golden silver

Tried to order Bags from my Brinks Bank they said Brinks has not for some time offered Bagged coins; she remembers them in past using cloth bags but has not seen them in several years. Bummer was hoping to try out the Bags. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back