Argentium
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2008
- Messages
- 9,079
- Reaction score
- 5,580
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Detector(s) used
- Whites, MXT.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody ! I've got a little road trip lined up for tommorow - Hope to snag 3k in halves
if its even close to the last 3k run I did , I'll be very happy - Hey I'm grateful if I get a few
goodies . This hobby and my metaldetecting pastime , are making my life so enjoyable -
I have so much to be thankful for on the eve. of thanksgiving - including all of you here -
you inspire me and inform me --- Thank you !!! I'll keep ya posted on tommorows hunt.
Argentium.
if its even close to the last 3k run I did , I'll be very happy - Hey I'm grateful if I get a few
goodies . This hobby and my metaldetecting pastime , are making my life so enjoyable -
I have so much to be thankful for on the eve. of thanksgiving - including all of you here -
you inspire me and inform me --- Thank you !!! I'll keep ya posted on tommorows hunt.
Argentium.
Upvote
0








