dadoftwogirls Jr. Member Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 53 Reaction score 39 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Florida Detector(s) used Fischer F70 Jun 11, 2014 #1 Another trip to the same beach in the keys. Each trip I have found successively less stuff. See second picture. Attachments image-1480241878.webp 62.2 KB · Views: 170 image-2025659648.webp 22.5 KB · Views: 154 Upvote 0
Another trip to the same beach in the keys. Each trip I have found successively less stuff. See second picture.
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2014 #2 I use that same saying at the end of a hunt sometimes.
SonnyFl Hero Member Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 899 Reaction score 582 Golden Thread 0 Location Hudson Fl. Detector(s) used Excal Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2014 #3 Considering the area your on a ROLL!
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2014 #4 theres a handful of guys that hit down there - its a right place at the right time kind of place
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 20, 2014 #5 That's better that what I find on most days out there! Good luck on your next hunt. Love the 2nd pic Lorraine
That's better that what I find on most days out there! Good luck on your next hunt. Love the 2nd pic Lorraine
redcobra8u Bronze Member Joined Jan 24, 2014 Messages 1,221 Reaction score 1,336 Golden Thread 1 Location Los Angeles 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 22, 2014 #6 I'll take any day in the keys.......lol