What's new

3toed

steve71

Bronze Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
1,475
Reaction score
75
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
any idea on this fossil?also my friend found these teeth the other day
 

Attachments

  • DSC04519.webp
    DSC04519.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 395
  • DSC04520.webp
    DSC04520.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 385
  • DSC04525.webp
    DSC04525.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 394
Wow :o how cool is that! I don't know what it is but it looks like 2 leg sockets on either side and a tail socket in the middle. What part of the country did you find it in?

HH Charlie
 
savant365 said:
Wow :o how cool is that! I don't know what it is but it looks like 2 leg sockets on either side and a tail socket in the middle. What part of the country did you find it in?

HH Charlie

I take that back, don't say where you found it until you find out exactly what it is. You might just lose a very good hunting spot if the wrong person know where you found it. Charlie
 
Thats a great find

Fossis................
 
savant365 said:
Wow :o how cool is that! I don't know what it is but it looks like 2 leg sockets on either side and a tail socket in the middle. What part of the country did you find it in?

HH Charlie
south texas
 
Never know what your going to find.

have a good un....
SHERMANVILLE
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom