AT PRO user Jr. Member Joined Mar 16, 2014 Messages 85 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Apr 11, 2014 #1 Got out last night for a short hunt. Working the dry sand picked up a nice 14k and 925 ring. Happy hunting everyone Attachments image-3749825930.webp 92.5 KB · Views: 175 image-1141709384.webp 90.3 KB · Views: 180 Upvote 0
Got out last night for a short hunt. Working the dry sand picked up a nice 14k and 925 ring. Happy hunting everyone
K koids45 Tenderfoot Joined Jan 16, 2014 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location livingston texas Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 11, 2014 #2 digging in the fourties really payed off! great job!
Un Da Da Sea Full Member Joined Mar 8, 2014 Messages 122 Reaction score 136 Golden Thread 0 Location Hawaii Detector(s) used Tesoro Sand Shark White's Dual field Minelab excal II Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 11, 2014 #3 Nice finds. Good for you.
voodoo Hero Member Joined Nov 10, 2013 Messages 713 Reaction score 232 Golden Thread 0 Location calgary Detector(s) used AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2014 #4 nice!
AT PRO user Jr. Member Joined Mar 16, 2014 Messages 85 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Apr 11, 2014 Thread Owner #5 koids45 said: digging in the fourties really payed off! great job! Click to expand... On the AT PRO I only discrim to 35 and I dig everything else. After finding the scratchy signaled tungsten ring a couple weeks ago and listen to others if I hear it I dig it.
koids45 said: digging in the fourties really payed off! great job! Click to expand... On the AT PRO I only discrim to 35 and I dig everything else. After finding the scratchy signaled tungsten ring a couple weeks ago and listen to others if I hear it I dig it.
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 13, 2014 #6 Terrific detecting, AT PRO USER I love the heart shaped ring! Lorraine
tiderider Sr. Member Joined Oct 10, 2013 Messages 273 Reaction score 53 Golden Thread 0 Apr 13, 2014 #7 That's great, awesome hunt indeed!!!
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2014 #8 Silver and gold...great hunt...congrats.
jbc465 Full Member Joined Sep 7, 2013 Messages 237 Reaction score 86 Golden Thread 0 Apr 13, 2014 #9 We'll I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one digging foil and bottle caps. But I am the only one not finding rings. I know keep going.
We'll I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one digging foil and bottle caps. But I am the only one not finding rings. I know keep going.