What's new

4/29-4/30 boxes

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
three boxes over two days:

#1 1-67, 5-68, 1-69
#2 1-67, 4-68, 1-69
#3 el skunko....

i also got a call from one of my banks letting me know they forgot to order my box. nice of them to save me the trip!

two more coming tomorrow...
 
Upvote 0
Nice job Mark. I hope these next two produce bigtime.

Yes, that was nice of them to call you to let you know they forgot to order. That has happened to me as well.

Good luck.
 
this bank chain has been so great to deal with. they ordered boxes before I had an account. two different branches said bring back what I don't want and they'll still order more. I take the dumps elsewhere anyway, just don't like bringing them back where I got them.
 
markmopar said:
this bank chain has been so great to deal with. they ordered boxes before I had an account. two different branches said bring back what I don't want and they'll still order more. I take the dumps elsewhere anyway, just don't like bringing them back where I got them.

Very true! I had to learn this the hard way..there will always be somebody "higher up" who might not have the same view of it as the one who told you "no problem"!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom