What's new

4 boxes 1/30/09 crappy

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
I picked up my usual 4 boxes and they were pretty poor but a few more keepers to add to my stash


'49 Ben
4 40%s
'87 p
3 Nifcs



Just might have to pull a another road trip this week to make up for these boxes ... sounds like a good excuse anyways , HH Ed
 
Upvote 0
I would have taken it as a good box.

I am happy with just finding one 40%.

You will have better luck next time

Darth Walker
 
Ed, one of the older Franklins is no easy find dude. Chear up. Remember in those first days when we were learning how to crawl and we found 1 40%er and it felt as though we had uncovered pirate treasure. That is what we have to remind ourselves so we don't get greedy. Keep up the hunt friend.

-Golden Silver
 
Well just toss them into your treasure chest!!! Any excuse to go on a road trip is a good one!!! :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom