What's new

4 boxes of dimes, 1 box of pennies, $50 in nickels

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,100
Golden Thread
0
Location
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty meager finds. Oh well, my first $1000 in halves come in Wednesday afternoon. Just hope I can get there. Weather here is resembling North Dakota instead of Arkansas. Last week's 8"of snow just melted (which is a HUGE snow for here), but supposed to get up to 8" again tonight with more bad stuff coming in Thursday. Global warming my a##! May have to pawn my metal detector for a snow shovel!

Dime box 1: 2 Rosies ('63D, 64)
Dime box 2: SKUNK
Dime box 3: SKUNK
Dime box 4: SKUNK

Penny box: 5 wheaties ('19, '44, '52S, '53D, 58D) 5 wheaties in a box unfortunately is my best yet

$50 nickels: 10 pre-1960 ('39, '48, '48D, '53D(2), '55D, '56, '57D(2), '58D(2)

Hopefully I have beginner's luck with the halves. Best of luck to the rest of you out there!
 
Upvote 0
Its not global warming anymore, its climate change. Couldnt encompass all the wild swings in the weather with the term global warming so had to make up a term that is more all emcompassing.

Dime boxes sure are hard to pull silver from, try customer rolls.
 
Better luck next time on the dimes. My averages with the boxes are the same as customer-rolled. The boxes are made up of circulated coin anyhow, although you have a better chance of a dream roll searching hand-rolled. In almost three years of hunting dimes, I have yet to find a dream roll.

ffd
 
I got tired of penny's after a full bag & only 5 wheat's so I picked up $50 in hand rolled dimes at the local credit union. Think Ill give up penny's for awhile & do some dimes, in the $50. I got a 64 & 46.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom