ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Remember when I said I had to find a pocket? Today I hit a small one. All the silver came from it and three of the gold. The broken gold ring came from an area I hit already.

Played with the Tiger Shark exclusively today. I am beginning to like those whisper sounds it makes. I found the spot I got the half and a buffalo in today. Boy am I happy I did. I can't believe how far away from shore I was playing. Didn't think I got that far out. Anyway, Six quarters, one is a SLQ, Seven dimes, five mercs , 2 roseys and two war nickles. Two 1937 buffalo and two Jefferson. One silver ring and two 10K rings and one 14k band. The broken ring isn't marked and was soldered. it is a bit suspect. I have to have that one checked. Three brass rings.

Eleven wheats, oldest is 1917, a king George and there was a house in there for some strange reason.

A set of WW2 dog tags, 1944 are interesting. My second set from there. The can opener is Goebel Beer

Upvote 15
OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
...I have a friend ..does not post here ...he kills it with hookah system hitting out around where floating rafts were at old fresh water spots
90% all old finds - rafts were removed from a lot bchs around here in the 60s-70s - too many drownings - kids trying to make it out to them

Casper, I love discovering those things. I found one off a state park here and had a blast collecting the wheat cents and silver coins. Not a single gold ring off of it though. Because of lawsuits most lakes have pulled them all out. There is one here in a campground I hit every few years still. The first year I collected over 50.00 in clad. Couldn't see a thing in that lake. Just knowing where my coil was and collecting targets. I found one silver ring there also. My new underwater drone will help me discover them this winter and next spring. I will have it hooked up to a laptop with GPS and be able to mark new places to detect for next year. That drone will be a blast to have in my arsenal of equipment.

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow what a great day

Top Member Reactions