What's new

4 gold, 2 dog license 1916, Cool Foreign Coin Spill, New Dollar Coins, etc.

Ant

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
3,404
Reaction score
554
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
This pass weekend I conducted a total of 6 hunts, 1 demo and 5 playgrounds. I spent on the average about an hour at each. I managed 4 gold, 2 dog license tags dated 1916 (from the demo), 2 new dollar coins and a Sac dollar coin in the same spot and a cool foreign coin spill.
 

Attachments

  • 4 hunt day 3 gold.webp
    4 hunt day 3 gold.webp
    26 KB · Views: 976
  • Dog Licence 1916.webp
    Dog Licence 1916.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 989
  • Pocket Drop.webp
    Pocket Drop.webp
    60 KB · Views: 974
  • Not All Hunt Are Productive.webp
    Not All Hunt Are Productive.webp
    104.7 KB · Views: 964
  • Dog Licence Hunt Site.webp
    Dog Licence Hunt Site.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 926
  • Dog Licence Rinced.webp
    Dog Licence Rinced.webp
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,462
  • Gold 1.webp
    Gold 1.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 936
  • Gold Ring And Dove.webp
    Gold Ring And Dove.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 937
  • Gold 2 and New Dollar Coins.webp
    Gold 2 and New Dollar Coins.webp
    124 KB · Views: 960
  • Pocket Drop Cleaned 1.webp
    Pocket Drop Cleaned 1.webp
    121.7 KB · Views: 901
  • Pocket Drop Cleaned 2.webp
    Pocket Drop Cleaned 2.webp
    131.5 KB · Views: 912
  • 4 Gold Total Weekend.webp
    4 Gold Total Weekend.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 3,655
Upvote 0
Awesome hunt Ant.
I love those 1916 dog tags! Congrats on the gold. Very cool.
-MM-
 
Good hunting!

Don't those AA batteries sound nice? I just dug one at a park last week. Thought I was on a roll of dimes. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom