What's new

4 Gold from this last hunt

abeach01

Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
60
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
1
Location
USA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXCALIBUR X10
I am especially fond of the "I love werewolves" charm although it was 70+ degrees out it was a reminder that it was close to Halloween. The Latest I have ever hunted I think thanks to my new 5 mm wetsuit and some fantastic weather. Found a total of 685 targets to find 4 gold. Lots and lots of trash over 500 pieces
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    106 KB · Views: 241
Upvote 0
Congrats! Not only did you find some nice gold, it looks like you have a lot of silver as well!
 
Awesome hunt! Multiple golds in one day is great!
 
You dug a lot of targets, great job on all the jewelry, especially the 4 gold!
 
Soooo thats what gold looks like? Some great digging there.

Dew
 
Great work so the gold is always hard to take. Congratulations!!
 
:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:WTG great haul you were busy,,HH:hello:
 
Interesting star. Looks like it's from a military person.
 
I am still looking for a hunt like that. Maybe Sandy will move some sand and let me find some gold. Papa
 
Very nice finds! Congrats on some nice gold!
 
Great hunt... Maybe you should open a jewelry store.. HH
 
Awesome assortment of finds, congratts on the gold.:icon_thumleft:
 
Real nice !!WTG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom