What's new

4 Grandsons

WannaDig3687

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
23,801
Reaction score
112,451
Golden Thread
0
Location
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
And 4 metal detectors for Christmas. Thanks sarg1969 for the idea.

70DDCECC-7EA3-4743-B4FC-3FBE1C704E7B.webp

Grandma got hooked up too!

5225465B-50C8-458E-92B9-C468F774DD07.webp

Merry Christmas everyone!
 
What a great idea those metal detector trucks are. I think little girls would even like a toy truck like those, especially if you told them you could find jewelry with them.
 
Dang grandma.....you rock !!! Im pretty sure youll be getting the best grama on the planet award !! Awsome idea !! Merry christmas.
 
My granddaughter is only 8 months old. Will have to wait for her. However, our best friends own the property next to us. I picked up 5 for their 4 grandkids, 3 boys, 1 girl. Two kid size and 3 of the matchbox. The extra matchbox is for their grandpa because he collects matchbox. :laughing7:

We're going to have our own metal detecting club!
 
Very Cool .
Much Treasure will be found , You got an AT-Max ? awesome.

I just got (before Christmas) a At-Pro for a good price , the teen who won it wanted a Guitar more than he did the detector.
It worked out well for both of us. & His Dad.

Goal = More water hunt's.

Great Post
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom