What's new

4 half boxes & 2009 Quarter box

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
4 half boxes & 2009 Quarter box

Well I was at the bank today for something other than crh, if you can believe that. I happened to ask about the Puerto Rico quarters and they said sure here's a box right here. So after looking at the "bay" I posted it up on there. We will see what happens I guess. But the 4 boxes of halfs netted 12 40%. So a good day I guess.
 
Upvote 0
Re: 4 half boxes & 2009 Quarter box

12 silver keepers is a good day for sure.

Golden Silver
 
Re: 4 half boxes & 2009 Quarter box

Should have tucked the box of qtrs under the bed and forgot about it. The state qrtrs have risen in price as demand has increased. I have lots of mint bags that I've been holding. They won't see the light of day until 2020.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom