mrbelvetron
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2004
- Messages
- 165
- Reaction score
- 16
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cleburne, TX.
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter 505
My last four boxes have been a slow search since I've been dealing with renovations and my 12 week old baby girl (love her!!!). Skunked on the silver but got....
1 1974-D double die obverse (4 for the year, plus a fifth I cherry-picked from a mint set)
1 1980-S clad proof
1 1973-D no F
1 1978-D no FG (in great condition but was also a roll ender so is counter damaged)
1 1991-D struck through error (most likely grease)
Gotta keep pluggin away.
Happy Hunting.
1 1974-D double die obverse (4 for the year, plus a fifth I cherry-picked from a mint set)
1 1980-S clad proof
1 1973-D no F
1 1978-D no FG (in great condition but was also a roll ender so is counter damaged)
1 1991-D struck through error (most likely grease)
Gotta keep pluggin away.
Happy Hunting.
Upvote
0
any info from anyone would be gr8ly appreciated! thanks, and hh!







