birdman
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2005
- Messages
- 7,467
- Reaction score
- 2,418
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Choctaw Beach Florida
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all ,I have not found any gold since labour day and I probably have about 20 hours on the beach since then with nothing but one silver ring.
The beaches have been sanded in really bad but I got lucky yesterday when as soon as I hit the beach,in my 4th hole was a 14k with a stone which I hope is real but just don't know .
About three hours later I hit another 14K ring which was pretty awesome. I should have stayed longer but I had a three hour drive ahead of me so I headed home. Feels good to be back on the board.

![SANY0920 [1024x768] (2).webp SANY0920 [1024x768] (2).webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/841/841665-2cf299bd1abfc7db4c9802ef942472d6.jpg?hash=OwV7ogplVl)
Thanks for looking and HH.![SANY0920 [1024x768].webp SANY0920 [1024x768].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/841/841634-dfe96ed1359cbbafbeba85e15405cb22.jpg?hash=uNcuzdqQKr)
![SANY0918 [1024x768].webp SANY0918 [1024x768].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/841/841631-2a2860cce65919cce3c46d9231f4c79a.jpg?hash=wUO46YA4dl)
The beaches have been sanded in really bad but I got lucky yesterday when as soon as I hit the beach,in my 4th hole was a 14k with a stone which I hope is real but just don't know .
About three hours later I hit another 14K ring which was pretty awesome. I should have stayed longer but I had a three hour drive ahead of me so I headed home. Feels good to be back on the board.


![SANY0920 [1024x768] (2).webp SANY0920 [1024x768] (2).webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/841/841665-2cf299bd1abfc7db4c9802ef942472d6.jpg?hash=OwV7ogplVl)
Thanks for looking and HH.
![SANY0920 [1024x768].webp SANY0920 [1024x768].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/841/841634-dfe96ed1359cbbafbeba85e15405cb22.jpg?hash=uNcuzdqQKr)
![SANY0918 [1024x768].webp SANY0918 [1024x768].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/841/841631-2a2860cce65919cce3c46d9231f4c79a.jpg?hash=wUO46YA4dl)
Last edited:
Upvote
0

![SANY0887 [1024x768].webp SANY0887 [1024x768].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/834/834434-b4a84b342273bc198cc796926e1a5e3c.jpg?hash=PBq0HG2iFO)
![SANY0886 [1024x768].webp SANY0886 [1024x768].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/834/834444-0c441e9302d161565bf8a0ec31651507.jpg?hash=n6h78Bh43d)







