What's new

4 more same hole

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
i turned down a chance to find more gold due to my legs were so sore from trying to find a diamond ring in front of a trashcan.after 100 squats cant move.so mark went solo and got 4 more
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 481
Upvote 0
??? Did you find the other ring??? IF not, tell me where and I'll look. Not finding much but Titanium, cheap silver and wanna be jewelry.
 
can inbetween lani kai and the cottage ft myers beach, 3feet right in front.i cleaned out about 100 bottlecaps,didnt find the ring dont think its there.white gold with diamonds
 
I thought you said Ft Myers Beach was a waste of time... LOL..
Sweet finds man, I sure cant wait for my Excal to be fixed..
 
Real nice. Got one of those 10k PMT rings. Had to do a double take because I thought it said PLAT.
Congrats. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom