What's new

4 Nice Artifacts

wells

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
683
Reaction score
561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
From the "old stompin' grounds"
 

Attachments

  • wells gems zotic knife.webp
    wells gems zotic knife.webp
    97.1 KB · Views: 93
  • wells gems jasp tool.webp
    wells gems jasp tool.webp
    120.7 KB · Views: 86
  • wells gems clovis site.webp
    wells gems clovis site.webp
    83.2 KB · Views: 104
  • wells gems D nife.webp
    wells gems D nife.webp
    89.1 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 0
I like that yellow one
 
I go along with Rock on the Big bird yellow stone:icon_thumleft: do you know the name of that type? If I found something of that color in my area ,I would be looking around to see who threw it down.
 
Last edited:
I go along with Rock on the Big bird yellow stone:icon_thumleft: do you know the name of that type? If I found something of that color in my area ,I would be looking around to see who threw it down.
Yes, that is Pa. Jasper which comes in a variety of browns,yellows, orange and green. When heated it turns red.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom