What's new

4 Reale COB!!!! Bucket list check off?!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,343
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the desolate beach with possible historic innuendos!
Well, I gotta say my research and development hit! not gold, but the next best thing!!
My second best coin found in 18 years of detecting! I’ve been so jazzed today. This is just a phenomenal fine for me!! it’s out there. You just gotta get it. I hope you enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4320.webp
    IMG_4320.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_4319.webp
    IMG_4319.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_4315.webp
    IMG_4315.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 161
Upvote 0
Wonderful finds and captivating dialog and information about them for someone who enjoys coins and this kind of history and who will very likely never find a cob! Thank you all!
Hey, you never know you just gotta go find what you’re looking for and thank you. I am a lucky son of a bitch.🏴‍☠️
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom