What's new

4 ring weekend turns into 11 ring week! New Pics!

Iskuli

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
792
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
Previous Post: I had a wonderful weekend at the lake! I found 4 rings. My favorite is the silver one with the garnet (at least I think its a garnet). One of them is a gold plated w/faux diamond~~sigh....I am yet to find a real dimond....And, as always I am always searching for gold.

UPDATE: The lake is down, and the rings are a-plenty! It is unbelievable....I find a ring everytime I go out and hunt. Drum roll please.....I finally found another gold ring. It is a 10k gold wedding band. BTW-On someone elses post I read that people love more gold than silver...I haven't found that to be the case in Texas. I have over 42 silver rings this year. Now I have just recently begun to turn down the discrimination on my machine. But still, it that a fact...people lose more gold than silver. Man I hope so! Considering my luck with silver I will go re-hunt my old haunts. Check out the MONSTER ring. It doesn't fit on any finger of mine and I have man-hands. It is gi-nourmous. It is from Mexico and came up in the 50 cent range. 3 rings are not in these pics today because I found them after I borrowed the camera. I will add the this post tomorrow. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • treasurenet 002_edited_1.webp
    treasurenet 002_edited_1.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,071
  • treasurenet 003.webp
    treasurenet 003.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,072
  • treasurenet 007.webp
    treasurenet 007.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 1,079
  • treasurenet 008.webp
    treasurenet 008.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,065
  • treasurenet 006.webp
    treasurenet 006.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 1,065
  • treasurenet 004.webp
    treasurenet 004.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,052
  • treasurenet 010.webp
    treasurenet 010.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,035
  • treasurenet 014_1.webp
    treasurenet 014_1.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 825
Upvote 0
:o :o :o All those rings in a such a short time is great hunting! CONGRATS!!
 
ONe more dad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom