4 rings on the 4th

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
Went out for about 1 1/2 hours this morning to an elementary school about 2 blocks from my house. I didn't want to be caught outside in the hot weather in just under an hour I was dripping sweat and ready to come home. Found my first gold ring of the year -- it is marked 14KP (Karat Plumb) and the others are all 925 -- the small silvers all rang up around 5/28 -- 4/28 and the gold rang up as 0/11 (foil) on the ex2. All these rings were pretty odd for one day since I haven't found one over the past 6 weeks or so -- hope your all enjoying your 4th --

Attachments

• rings.jpg
    rings.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 536
Upvote 0
Gabbit said:
Went out for about 1 1/2 hours this morning to an elementary school about 2 blocks from my house. I didn't want to be caught outside in the hot weather in just under an hour I was dripping sweat and ready to come home. Found my first gold ring of the year -- it is marked 14KP (Karat Plumb) and the others are all 925 -- the small silvers all rang up around 5/28 -- 4/28 and the gold rang up as 0/11 (foil) on the ex2. All these rings were pretty odd for one day since I haven't found one over the past 6 weeks or so -- hope your all enjoying your 4th --

Great finds, and thanks for giving the explorer id #'s on what you found!

I've still yet to find gold, but I saw my buddy find a ring and his ID'ed as an 11 on his explorer as well. When I have found silver rings they usually ring in at about a 25 like a penny. Sorry, no first # because we both use XS's over here :)

Keep it up!

Congrats! Really nice rings!!
Very exciting day of detecting.
I think you are going to be spoiled now...lol.

Smiles!
BDoo

Wow. At that rate , heat or not, Id have gone until I dropped...Excellent....Joe

Great finds, and thanks for giving the explorer id #'s on what you found!

I've still yet to find gold, but I saw my buddy find a ring and his ID'ed as an 11 on his explorer as well. When I have found silver rings they usually ring in at about a 25 like a penny. Sorry, no first # because we both use XS's over here :)

Keep it up!
[/quote]

2nd gold here -- I just find it really hard to dig so many trash signals in order to get that one gold one --think it really depends on where your hunting

T Vernon said:
Very Nice! Where in ID are you?
Take Care,
Travis

TY & I am in the Nampa area

gypsyheart said:
Geez....Are you going for the Ring King Award or what! WTG

just for the day -- not much I can do with rings that won't even fit on my pinky finger lol, so back to hunting for coins in the park

ronandann said:
Great finds!!! Hey....on this post today...THE BEEP GOES ON found a gold ring with CTR on it as you...here's the link to his post.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,40574.0.html

That is so interesting you both found a ring with the same initial on it!! But yours has color to it.

I think they are invading !! -- Gadget found on in Alaska -- I have found 3 of them so far and now you - !! here is a link for a place that the rings are sold -- guess it must be a pretty common thing

http://www.myldsmissionary.com/CTR_Rings

Gabbit said:
ronandann said:
Great finds!!! Hey....on this post today...THE BEEP GOES ON found a gold ring with CTR on it as you...here's the link to his post.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,40574.0.html

That is so interesting you both found a ring with the same initial on it!! But yours has color to it.

I think they are invading !! -- Gadget found on in Alaska -- I have found 3 of them so far and now you - !! here is a link for a place that the rings are sold -- guess it must be a pretty common thing

http://www.myldsmissionary.com/CTR_Rings

Oh, I didn't find it....another member on here with the name THE BEEP GOES ON found one. Wow, these rings are fairly common. So cool though that you both found one in different states!!! What are the odds of something like that happening!!!

Hope you find plenty more rings, but with more gold and diamonds :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back