Ant
Silver Member
I concentrated on the same RR site that I hit this past, past weekend. The blue circle in the first photo show the area the 6 buffs came up at.
The list goes something like this:
2 mercury dimes, 2 Roosevelt dimes, 6 buffalo nickels and 9 wheat pennies. A cool dog license, a few strange jeweled items and a few buckles.
The Giant Grip buckle is marked Nickel Silver and PAT. 12-13-21, and that I can make out on the ARIZONA STATE buckle is PAT. ?-8-27. One strange thing is that all the buffalo nickels came from a small area, about 8’x 8’ in size. I might stop cleaning my buffs because the always come out bad. Thanks for looking and good luck.
The list goes something like this:
2 mercury dimes, 2 Roosevelt dimes, 6 buffalo nickels and 9 wheat pennies. A cool dog license, a few strange jeweled items and a few buckles.
The Giant Grip buckle is marked Nickel Silver and PAT. 12-13-21, and that I can make out on the ARIZONA STATE buckle is PAT. ?-8-27. One strange thing is that all the buffalo nickels came from a small area, about 8’x 8’ in size. I might stop cleaning my buffs because the always come out bad. Thanks for looking and good luck.
Attachments
-
6 Buf Day 1.webp32.6 KB · Views: 757 -
6 Buf Day 2.webp52.6 KB · Views: 735 -
6 Buf Day 3.webp29.1 KB · Views: 756 -
6 Buf Day 4.webp64.2 KB · Views: 744 -
6 Buf Day 5.webp104.5 KB · Views: 737 -
6 Buf Day 6.webp87.1 KB · Views: 742 -
6 Buf Day 7.webp58.7 KB · Views: 747 -
6 Buf Day 8.webp73.6 KB · Views: 745 -
6 Buf Day 9.webp61.8 KB · Views: 1,935 -
6 Buf Day 10.webp73.8 KB · Views: 745 -
6 Buf Day 11.webp84.7 KB · Views: 737 -
6 Buf Day 13 Train.webp12.4 KB · Views: 731
Upvote
0
VERY NICE haul ya have there! Congrats on the super finds! 







