masterjedi
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 24, 2014
- Messages
- 1,769
- Reaction score
- 1,352
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I went to a sports field that I have been to over 100 times since the late 70's. A friend and I took over 100 silver dimes off of this field back then. Then all these years since... no silver. Well a new coil changed all of that. I found one of the war nickels and 2 Rosie's in the same hole and the other war nickel about 40' away. Then found 2 cheap rings about 30' apart.
Gary from Oregon

Gary from Oregon

Upvote
22

Yes it is easy to pinpoint. It is not good on really trashy sites. I bought this for wide open fields. Its not me, its the Fisher F75 SE DST and the SEF 12x15” super coil. Yes the Sunray probe is so awesome. I also have a Garrett Pro-Pointer AT which I really like too. I was running in all metal with Sens at 99... The Bears had better look out... LOL







