What's new

4 silver hunt today

BandB1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody.

Outside of a little sweat and a single mosquito bite it was a perfect day for it.
​
But the old silver park will be crowded the next three days so I don't
​
think I'll hunt again till tuesday. Have a good memorial day, all.

[attachment=1]

Good luck,
HH.
 

Attachments

  • 4sd.webp
    4sd.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 200
congrats on a 4 silver hunt, that's a great day for sure. :thumbsup:
 
Nice score on the four silver dimes Bandb1 :thumbsup:
 
Superb job on the four silver, Bandb1. :thumbsup:
How many does that make for the year now?

HH
 
Thanks for looking.

Michiganne, I have 57 and a half silver coins so far this year.

Good luck,
HH.
 
4 silver day is excellent B, yep, you are making us look bad! Myself, I have dreams of 70 degree weather and moist soil........maybe then I can get out. ffd
 
Very cool! WTG B!!!!
 
Congrats B! 2 Mercs and 2 Rosies would make anyones day! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom