What's new

4 solid Dream rolls today

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
I had to help out a friend hang drywall about an hour northwest of me and decided to hit a few Banks on the way.

First bank I stopped at had 6 rolls of Halves and some loose. These were all in the possession of 1 teller.

The loose were all 40%'s. And 4 of the six rolls were solid silver.

I made a few more stops and grabbed a few more silvers here and there.

Total take today 98 keepers. 22 64's & 76 40%'s

Without further Ah Due...... LJ Style.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • ljstyle.webp
    ljstyle.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 481
Upvote 0
Oh my goodness Mojo.....you can't get any better than a solid roll of silver.......unless it's multiple solid rolls of silver!!!! Great score. Congrats. There is only one word for solid rolls of silver..........EXCITING!!! They sure get the blood flowing.

I think you had that thing called karma working for you after helping your buddy with the drywall.

Again, kudos Mojo........keep em coming champ!!

BTW - love that stacking style!!!!!
 
:icon_thumright: Can't beat the solid rolls! I love it when I open one up, it's like oh yea oh yea.....

Maine_Jim
 
Now that's a good day Mojo! :icon_thumright:
 
That's awesome!! Keep up the good work.
 
YES!!!

I see more camping trips in your future!!!

Congrats!
 
coinmojo said:
I had to help out a friend hang drywall about an hour northwest of me and decided to hit a few Banks on the way.

First bank I stopped at had 6 rolls of Halves and some loose. These were all in the possession of 1 teller.

The loose were all 40%'s. And 4 of the six rolls were solid silver.

I made a few more stops and grabbed a few more silvers here and there.

Total take today 98 keepers. 22 64's & 76 40%'s

Without further Ah Due...... LJ Style.

Mojo

Intresting, I'm I'm hanging drywall next week. If you want to come help me too I'll let you hit the banks down here. :P


Nice haul man!
 
Instant karma. Help a friend......find keepers.

Mucho kudos !
 
My karma must be all out of whack! Never have found a solid roll.....14 or 15 on rare occasions, but never a full roll. Guess I have some drywall to hang!!!
- Grizz
 
Great Job :thumbsup: ....I'd settle for one solid roll :dontknow: Went to pick up today, and the teller that orders, told me she couldn't order for me this week.. :icon_scratch: something to do with their automated system...Rats >:(
 
Happy for you depressed for me. Man I miss those.

Golden Silver
 
Mentone Grizz said:
My karma must be all out of whack! Never have found a solid roll.....14 or 15 on rare occasions, but never a full roll. Guess I have some drywall to hang!!!
- Grizz


I'm ready or you in Marshall Texas when ever your ready to hang that dry wall. I'll even LET you help me paint after.
 
I thought I found a full roll, but it was just a buttered biscuit.
 
Thanks for all your responces.

Just thought you might like to see some mid month stacks.

"Instant karma. Help a friend......find keepers."

Ahhhh yes Karma...... Good this time.

Hope you enjoyed the photo.

Moho
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom